It's the 20th anniversary of Granny D's walk across the United States! Join us Saturday, Aug. 3 for the Granny D Memorial Walk from Granny's home in Dublin, NH and walk six miles to Peterborough, NH's Depot Square. Can't do 6 miles? Walk with us the last mile, or just join us for the lunch & rally.
Don't miss the 20th anniversary of Doris "Granny D" Haddock's epic 3,200 mile across the United States for campaign finance reform. You can walk the 6 miles (most of it downhill!) and with ride support. Can't do 6 miles? We have a rendezvous point one mile out, or you can just meet us at the rally point, Depot Square in Peterborough. We may even have a Presidential candidate or two!
Here's the short form: Details and registration are here
- 6 miles from Dublin, NH to Peterborough, NH
- Starting point is the corner of Cobb Meadow Rd. and East Harrisville Rd, Dublin.
- Shuttle transport beginning at 8 a.m., and after the rally.
- Walk begins at 9 a.m. with instructions, sign distribution and a group picture with the assembled candidates
- Water & snacks provided
- "Final Mile" walkers join +/-11:15 a.m., Adams Playground, Peterborough
- Rally and lunch +/- noon at Depot Square, Peterborough
- See old friends and make new ones - all of whom share your passion to
Be the first to comment
Sign in withFacebook Twitter