Many policymakers support campaign finance reform. But we are asking the very people who have succeeded in the current system to change it. The only way to put our politics back in the hands of the voters is if WE make it happen. Your voice can make the difference.
We need volunteers to:
- Attend public hearings, press events and rallies to demonstrate public support for publicly-financed elections.
- Host house parties with family, friends and neighbors to learn more about citizen funded elections and how to help make them a reality in NH.
- Write, phone or email your representatives to tell them you believe NH needs to reform its campaign financing system.
- Write letters to the editor and/or track media coverage of this issue in your local media.
- Assist with events and fundraising activities.
- Help develop other strategies to broaden the base of grassroots support in NH by becoming a leader in the Coalition for Open Democracy.
Yes, I’d like to help put New Hampshire elections back in the hands of voters! Please let me know how I can help.