Join us Oct. 5th, 7 pm for a free "town hall"-style Q&A with volunteers from the Open Democracy Action Southern NH Regional Democracy Team, and experts from Open Democracy Action's staff.
The COVID-19 pandemic has made voting different this year, and we'd like to answer your questions about:
- How to register to vote in person, including what documents you need
- How to register to vote by mail
- The steps to voting by absentee ballot and deadlines you'll need to keep in mind
- Where and how to return your absentee ballot
- Can I trust the post office to deliver my ballot?
- Who can return my disabled mother's ballot?
- Where do I go for more information?
- And more!
We'll include some pictures of what the absentee ballot components look like, and what are the frequently made mistakes with absentee. We'll also discuss what to bring with you if you go to the polls so you are PREPARED and SAFE.
RSVP BELOW, and an email will be sent with the Zoom video link information, and phone number and passcodes, should you wish to join by phone instead.
Showing 4 reactions
Sign in withFacebook Twitter